Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i feel like killing myself ...no point in living ... am a loser and no one apart from my husband carers about me ...my husband gone out to the vets because my cat ninja is sick ...so am left here on my own with no one to talk to ...i have no friends to talk to ...my husband has friends on his x box and talks to them every night ...also feel that my husband would be better of with out me ...born a loser ...going to die a loser...better of dead any way ...
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You are not a loser, you have a life, a husband, an animal.
    Why do you feel like you are a loser?

Hope your cat is OK.
  3. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Have you told your husband how you feel. Perhaps he could put away his xbox for a few days and spend more time talking and interacting with you. I know several people who become entangled and addicted to either the games console or the computer. Try not spending all your time in the house whilst he's thumbing his control pad. You have a life to live too.

NEVER put yourself down. Make time for yourself. Don't live your life as a doormat that many wives become through force of habit.
  4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Make a compromise with him that he plays 3 days a week, not every single day. And then if there's anything he wishes for you to change, make a compromise about that too.
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi DarkAsylum,

I'm sorry you feel so alone right now.....I'm not sure about how much gaming consumes your husband's life, but when I was addicted to gaming, I left my family in the dark for years. With that said, I hope your husband can give you much support, comfort and love at this time. Take good care, and know that you are in my thoughts. :hug:

6. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

my husband plays his games when am a sleep mostly so i don't mind him having friends it just i have none at all i wasnt meaning to say that his gaming was the problem ...
  7. windlepoons

What interest do you have DarkAsylum, is there some place you can make friends yourself?
    But really not having friends does not make you a loser (I hope).
  8. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i like being on line and listening to music and being supportive to others
  9. windlepoons

Then you are on the right site, and iTunes is good for music!
    How are you feeling?
  10. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

feeling very low at the moment and i cant sleep ...my husbands gone to bed because he not feeling well ... so am sitting here on my own
  11. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

You're doing better than me. I don't have any friends, a husband, a cat, or an XBox. Man, I wish I had an XBox.
  12. windlepoons

I hope you slept well DarkAsylum and that you are rested and feeling better this morning.
  13. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Still feel the same ...
  14. windlepoons

Sorry to hear that. Can you talk to your hubby?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.