Losing battle

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Starlite, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

losing my patience, my friends, my coping skills suck! one by one seems im pissing everyone off! i've never felt more lonely..even being here ...in chat ...everywhere i go ...lonely ...sad thing about it...i don't even care anymore...i guess the best thing to do is for everyone to steer clear of me if you see me in chat! im not myself right now and i really suck at being a friend it seems.!!!! God help those who talk to me! I'd be better off dead than living like this that is for sure

it's this way in my real day to day life too not just here...man what a screw up at life i am! i suck like a hoover!
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Everyone has bad days starlite. Don't be so hard on yourself. :hug:
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

we can all relate to thos days hun and many people here will understand and be more than happy to talk with you, the thing i find most helpful with SF is i dont have to pretend sometimes i can just be honest about how bad it can get, you can do the same we will support you
  4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

hi hunni

everyone really does feel this way sometimes , the way u feel right now and sometimes our friends are feeling bad too and just cannot be the amount of support we need , they may be what u have experienced , please remember it doesnt mean that ppl dont care , lots of ppl really do care - I care .

Its sometimes just a case of being as supportive as we can (and i know u support ppl whenever u can ) and then accepting that sometimes we or others need to retreat or call out whichever is our style or need .

take care and feel better soon

jo x
  5. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

You are imagining things. We love you, and we are your friends. I know you are hurting, but don't forget to reach for the outstretched hand. Get to feeling better!! :groupwave
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.