losing control...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DarkLordVader, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

there are moments as of late when i have lost control and have self harmed myself... by hitting my desktop i have bruised my hand, im afraid the next step will be breaking it...

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Darkness, I have faith in you. I believe you can stop with the substance abuse. Stop with the physical abuse. And find the positives you need in life to keep going. Please don't harm yourself. Put a pillow on the desktop before you hit it. Broken bones will not help. Rumor has it that you will not be in chat for a while. Please return when you can. When not on drugs you are really a pleasant person whom I enjoy talking to in chat.

Take care of yourself. Please.

3. DarkLordVader

yea, im being punished again... i cant do anything right here... im always wrong or bad...

4. SillyOldBear

Not true. I like it when you are in chat, and very much look forward to your return.

5. DarkLordVader

you are one of the few she bear that actually wants me around, i appreciate that

6. DarkLordVader

i think my right hand might be broken or really bruised... my anger is getting the best of me and not having transportation to get anywhere does help my cause... im afraid that i will end up in jail...

7. DarkLordVader

you know, its real difficult not to have a attitude when you are in pain and NOBODY cares.... thanks for reminding me that the world is filled with liars, two faced jerks and unsympathetic dbags...

8. SillyOldBear

Darkness, did you mess up your hand pounding on the table? Seems like there should be a less damaging way to lessen your anger, although I suspect the pain of beating on the table helps. Sounds like you got rid of your truck. It is hard to get around without wheels, especially when you won't take public transportation.

I really don't know why I feel this way, Darkness. But I really believe in you. I believe you can beat your demons and move towards a happier, more productive, less angry life. I am throwing my belief in your direction, in the hope that you will catch it and believe in yourself too. There are people in this world you can trust. Maybe not many, but there are some. I hope you discover one soon. And I am looking forward to your return to chat.

9. DarkLordVader

thank you for showing that someone cares out there....

10. SillyOldBear

You're Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.