Losing fight.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NiceGuYKC, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Trying to fight on, but there's no point. My mind will never find peace, while I'm alive. I have just f*cked up my life far too much now. I will hang on for as long as I can, but theres no stopping the inevitable.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I know it's not an easy fight. I don't know what's happened, or how you feel you've messed up your life. But things can change. Here if you want to talk.

3. NiceGuYKC

Thanks Wildcherry. Its terrible feeling like this on a saturday. Maybe I should stay away from the drink today then.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Probably a good idea. :hug: Is there anywhere you can go, people you can spend time with that might help to lift your mood?

5. NiceGuYKC

Can't get in contact with them right now. Some travelling, best friend is'nt answering phone he could be working today. Just me and these horrible thoughts today. Damn it, I was feeling much better for most of this week.

6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

When I'm feeling trapped in my house, I try to go out anywhere where there are other real people and where I can do something that I either enjoy or can interact with people during. Just something to keep my mind occupied. Perhaps, you can go out on your own and find a place where you can do some sort of activity with other people! :) I don't know what you like to do apart from being with friends. Maybe go out for some pizza!!! and watch a ball game or something. I know you like pizza! :hugtackles:

7. NiceGuYKC

I'm far too depressed to be around strangers right now. Watching them having fun and laughing would just make me feel more lonely and miserable. God who does'nt like pizza?, but even that wouldn't help now. I'm attempting to lose some weight, so I'm going easy on the treats. Hopefully these feelings will be gone tomorrow. The main battle for my life won't begin for about a month.

8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Well, I guess I'll be resigned to hoping your best friend gets off from work soon and can get in touch with you. :)

9. NiceGuYKC

Aaaarghhh!, don't you just hate that when you type a message and it does'nt get posted. Thanks Mr alex for the help as usual. I've been putting together a decent plan, to try and extend my life for a few more years. I'm currently fighting for my short term existence. Support from people like yourself and Wildcherry really helps this. Yeah!, I'm bonkers, I know.

10. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

No, you're not bonkers. You're fighting for your life one day at a time, and that takes a lot out of you. A lot of us here have felt up and down at different times like you are feeling right now, and we can relate. :hugtackles:

P.S. Always nice to talk to you as well. Most SF people are so kind, and I have only nice things to say about them. :)

11. NiceGuYKC

Actually Mr alex, when I say I'm bonkers, I mean it in a funny way. Its gonna take sf forums awhile to get used to my strange sense of humour. Thanks anyway. I like my quirky sense of humour , it helped me get some great friends. Okay, I'm nearly fine again, at last some good news. My best friends wife is pregnant. Woohoo!, at feckin last. Oh I hope its a girl and when she can talk, call me Uncie. If I'm still around, that is.

12. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Wow, your best friend's wife getting pregnant IS exciting! :yay:

And yeah, I'm sure I'll catch on the next time you say you're bonkers. :D I have a weird sense of humor too, so bear with me as well!

I know a guy that I call "Unky." Haha, maybe that's how "Uncie" is pronounced as well! :stars: Either way, I'm glad you are feeling a bit better than you were earlier. :hug:

13. NiceGuYKC

Both of us with a weird sense of humour, is brilliant. Damn I'm drinking, but I'm giving you one big man hug right now.

14. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hugtackles: Back at ya'! ;)

15. NiceGuYKC

Oh! man I'm so drunk right now. Too much beer and gin. I'm happy though. Drink is bad!.

16. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Yep, at least you're having a nice time. :)

17. NiceGuYKC

Holy crap!, I don't remember posting that last message. WTF!. Wow, that gin is good stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.