losing hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by empty heart_soul, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have written my goodbye note im going to add to it letting my only friend whatever she wants of mine she can have. next wendsday and the following monday will have a super big impact if i feel i can continue - maybe i wont see June. ive got my plan set and other ideas to look at after plan A
    got some more devastaing crappy news - my school called and i have to meet with somebody and they decide if i get 'priority registration' anymore since my grades there are so bad my gpa is like 0 with the D's, F's, and W's.
    Im terrified to tell my mom since this will be the straw that breaks the camels' back. :unsure::eek:hmy:I just need some kind of miracle to pull of a C in my final required not to mention useless class to really keep going. this class the teacher talks in broken english and our study guides are bascily worthless - gives all these definitions and none of them are on the test - she lest us have a cheat sheet but i cant make one thats of any help because all the tests we have i fail and the scores are all in the same range which is dam frustrating, not to mention my grandfather is really declining and may not see 2009:sad:

2. dreamer

dreamer Well-Known Member

Hang in there. You can get help with school stuff. Tell your mum how your feeling.

3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Fuck school, it doesnt worth to die about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.