Losing hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 7oad, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7oad

7oad Member

Lately i'm just losing hope with everything. It seems like no matter what i do it's never good enough for anyone... I skipped out on college for now to help my family keep the house but they don't even seem to appreciate it. My grandfather passed away recently and i ignored his last phone call that i got from him because i was working =\. I'm just losing the will to keep living....

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi 70ad...I'm sorry for the loss of your grandfather....sounds like you have a lot of grief from your loss
    I think it was a wonderful thing you did to skip college for your family...you should be proud of yourself....
    have you thought of having grief counseling to help with your feelings?

3. 7oad

7oad Member

No, i have not even considered that... it's hard because i have no one to talk to. i live in a small town in the middle of no where... =\ so the counselor wouldn't be an easy option.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

My dad is like that too. He never shows me any appreciation, but I know that deep down, he appreciates my help around the home. Some people are just like that. I'm sure that your family appreciates that you decided to help pay for the house, so that you guys don't end up homeless.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

we have a thing called 'lifeline' here where you can call and talk to someone when you're down..do you have that in your country? maybe it's called a crisis line?
    you also have us to talk to any time....

6. 7oad

7oad Member

Yeah we have those here... i've honestly lost all hope for myself in this world. shit keeps getting worse and worse. suicide is all i've though about all day...

7. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I tried one of those.And the person sounded like when you call the support number with like a computer problem and the are from India...totally @ing clueless and make no sense.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that's not good....are they all the same?

9. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Never tried again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.