Losing it all

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AyameMitsuna, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AyameMitsuna

AyameMitsuna Member

I lost my sister 5 months ago to suicide. I can't find a forum that is active dedicated to family or friends of people who have committed suicide. I'm feeling so lost. a lot of things have happened recently and I am feeling like I am losing everything... literally. I don't know what to do. My sister my best friend is gone I can't cope I think I am going to lose my husband and I'm all alone in these feelings.. it's like I don't know what to do anymore.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Are you seeing a therapist? Maybe that might help? Why do you think your going lose your husband?

3. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

:hug: Yes i agree maybe some counseling will help you through
    this dark time.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are actually quite a few sites dedicated to survivors. I will see if i can locate them Check out www.survivorsofsuicide.com , It is a website dedicated to this. They may have some other suport sites for you too look at. I am sorry to hear about your sister. It is so difficult to lose a loved one, especially in this way. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. I will get back to you as soon as i can. :hug:

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I understand what you are going through, at christmas i lost my brother to suicide and a short time after that my other brother, adam, killed himself. It was awful and i know how hard it is to carry on. If you ever want to talk about it pm me. :) :hug: I am sorry for your loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.