Losing it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tireedd, Jun 18, 2016.

1. tireedd

tireedd Member

I seriously feel like I'm losing it.

The "friend" I'm staying at, let's call her Cassandra, it's just making my life miserable.She thinks I'm killing her joy with my misery.I'm done, I can't fucking understand how ppl can push the weak ones aside for their own personal benefit.Is this the way the world works?It's fucking me up.

I'm drained, I wish she would kick me out and push me towards my death and stop pretending to help.It's not working, I feel sick.I hate when ppl have contradictory beliefs and actions.What the hell do want, to help put me back on my feet or utterly destroy me?You are in this situation, you became involved, take a fucking pick.

I actually think she wants me to leave and kill myself.I don't know what to do.I would go and jump off a building, but I'm not because my mom wouldn't want me to.But I guess I will because that's where life is pushing me & that's what everyone would want.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @tireedd No its not how the world works, she is just being cruel in my humble opinion. Is there anyone else you can stay with hun? However bitchy cassandra is i doubt she wants you to commit suicide so pleasetake a step back and breathe. I hope there is someone else you can stay with *hugs* we care here, we will listen and do care.