Losing it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by twc, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I am searching within myself to try to find something that is still not degraded and ashamed and hopeless, but it's pretty hard. I feel like I am losing it.

I don't even like writing here, but what else am I going to do.

2. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I can't deal with facing my life every day and it's just humiliation, condescension, misunderstanding, mistrust, guilt, idiocy, lies, blah blah blah.

I am trying to think of scenarios in which my life comes to some point of happiness or even just dignity. I don't see it.

3. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I had a bad time about two weeks ago...I felt like I was breaking through to new lows...I feel worse now. I can't deal with people around me or most people in general. Almost everyone and everything makes me sick, especially myself. It just never ends.

4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry TWC. Can you try to find new people to be around? The 12 step community has helped me. Of course we here will offer you love and caring. I really think that people who get treated so poorly by the world are GREAT people. That seems to be why they get attacked. So you are NOT what these people try to get you to believe. The must feel bad about themselves and are trying to feel better by hurting you. How sad. PLEASE stay with us and be our friend. I need friends and hope you will be one. Stay here and we will all help you and show you what a great person you are!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.