• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Losing It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been depressed or five years now. I have suffered through loss of loved ones, heartbreak, rejection, I've been cheated on, led on, used and ignored. I have dealt with an immense amount of stress, disappointment and sadness. I have not been able to see the "light at the end of the tunnel" and plan on committing suicide. I don't know why I'm posting this, but I figured I should just give it a try.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to give SF a chance, it does help, talking, sharing problems, support.I'm sorry for all you went through, please know you're not alone x

I have been depressed or five years now. I have suffered through loss of loved ones, heartbreak, rejection, I've been cheated on, led on, used and ignored. I have dealt with an immense amount of stress, disappointment and sadness. I have not been able to see the "light at the end of the tunnel" and plan on committing suicide. I don't know why I'm posting this, but I figured I should just give it a try.
Hi and welcome to the forum..
This forum is a great place to look for emotional support.. Feel free to tell us what is troubling you.. :hug: take care..

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
welcome to the club mcook4

you wont be ignored here so i hope you keep posting,keep trying

and it may not be the light at the end of the tunnel but it will help get through that tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00