losing it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tammylynn, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tammylynn

tammylynn Member

today I just felt like going into the corner, sitting down and crying then a little later
    i felt like throwing things and screaming.

I feel like I'm losing it and no one cares ~ my husband keeps walking around the house and pointing out the things i missed when i cleaned earlier, my daughter is in a really bitchy mood and keeps saying hurtful things then locked herself in her room.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and i dont think i will be able to hold myself together but there is no one to cover my shift so i have to go in.
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Tammy - when he does that again, have a cleaning cloth handy for him, and say that he is the best one to get things up to his standard :) For your daughter......hmmmm..... "could you be more specific honey about why you need to say these things to me? I'd really like to know so as to help the situation"....... I know it isn't easy Tammy because the hurt involved is enormous and you probably just want to slap them (I would, anyway) - but we know that wouldn't accomplish much.

Communication and conflict resolution skills, hun :) Don't let them get you down, you're too important to them. You're perfectly entitled to ask them empowering questions so they will think twice about their unreasonable behaviour towards you. All the very best :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.