Losing my family

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lyss, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Lyss

Lyss New Member

I have bent over backwards to give my husband and son a wonderful life to live. I am no where near perfect but the love I share for them is all consuming. My husband left and swears he will never be with me again. (Also letting his family that act as though I'm their family around me, talk hardcore trash on me and how I'm not a good mom.
    I love my son. His dad wasn't here, he was in prison until Monday. I took care of that boy by myself with no help at all from him or his family for 18 months. My son never went without anything he ever wanted. And I never kept his dad from seeing him every weekend. I'm so tired of feeling used and unappreciated, but my husband swears he loves me and wanted a perfect new life with me, but didn't tell me any of that until after he left. I mentioned counseling for us since he's fresh out of prison but he refuses and says our son will never see us together as a family.
    Having my family be so perfect to so wrong in such a short amount of time... I can't stop feeling like my pain will never subside. I am so consumed with this love of family. I can't handle not having it.

2. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

we're here for you and i wish you luck! i'm also a family man ... my parents are the reason i won't kill myself.

3. troubledmind

troubledmind Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your pain.. I'm divorced and was not aloud to be there for my daughter when she was growing up.. I live in Florida and my ex took my daughter and moved back to New York.. I couldn.t live there because there was no work.. My daughter is in her thirties and I have A sixteen year old granddaughter.. They moved back here about a year ago.. I d't know how to communicate with them because I wasn't there for them.. Keep loving your son and hug him regularilyon

4. electricalanomaly

electricalanomaly too sad to say hi.

I'm a single gay man, and one disappointment in my life is not being able to marry my ex girlfriend Erna. We both valued the family concept and I understand where you are coming from. You do such a great job and put fort much effort, I commend you.

Your a good person, I wish you the best and pray things get sorted out soon.

Take care.