Losing my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Account Closed
For years,month,week and days i think about the suicide on a regular bassis,i did an attempts didn't worked i tryed my best to kept my head up and be strong after this, did'nt worked..everything just go worst and worst the light at the ends of the tunnels become like the darkness no bottom i just felt in the empty Now im sorry, plan is already set and i couldnt wait now im scared of myself now i am closing off finally i meet the ends death and i go hand in hand you see now we're the best close friend ever..
im such a shame, why everything happens to me, i never deserved it ... why ?
please help i just ask please

:cya: ...

Last edited by a moderator:

jnine

Hello Vagrant,

perhaps Death could be your best friend another day? maybe you could just rest up a bit for a day or 3 and then go off to find a destiny?

maybe you could just stay here for awhile and chat with some one?

I know it seems like theres no light at the end of the tunnel but there is! There is hope. Please don't give up, and keep talking here. What had happened to make you feel this way?
Death is not your best friend, please try not to think that way. I'm sure there are many people who care about you. Call them, call someone, a hotline.. and/or keep talking here.

Vagrant

Account Closed
Fuck what the hell ..........................................................................
NO ONE SEEMS TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE FUCKING DOING TO ME THEY MAKE ME SUFFER PFFFT
now and basicly the whole damn day i got it all in front of me Rope,razorblade
no matters what, painfull or painless same sh/*t they wont give a shit same if im dead
stupid damn world its such a lame to live. i never asked for it
I WILL give up, man im suffering since my younger days and more nowadays
im about to quit this world ツ cya.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.. please don't do that, and call someone. Tell them how much they are making you suffer, talk them, yell at them, let it all out. It's way better than doing anything stupid. Please don't and reconsider.
There is hope! Talk about what has happened?

Vagrant

Account Closed
No.. please don't do that, and call someone. Tell them how much they are making you suffer, talk them, yell at them, let it all out. It's way better than doing anything stupid. Please don't and reconsider.
There is hope! Talk about what has happened?
I won't call them because they don't want to hear something from me i tryed x1000 time, what they see from their own EYES it's all good oh 'joe' your a fucking man and a strong man you can take hardshot in your chest ya right.. when a men got enuf he got ENUF you know what i mean.
If i died, i they will reconsider the situation that make me feel like that,
So confused...
I want it all out no more pain i mean i will have pain for the rest of my life, but i just want 'less' thats what i am asking for.

I understand that you're in a lot of pain right now, but the amount of pain you're going through will subside.. There will be less, so put away everything you have dangerous in front of you, and get help.. Have you told them what you are wanting to do? Try to make them more aware. If not, I'm sorry that they weren't listening but.. try a therapist, try a hotline?? All of us on the forum will talk to you. Is there any specific thing that is making you feel this way right now?

Vagrant

Account Closed
At the moment i am very unstable,
They are better to make sure of what they gonna say and to do not make fun of me i am not kidding right now.
Imma call a crysis line, i think it's the best thing i can do atm.

That is GREAT that you are reaching out for help by calling the crisis hotline and by talking on here. Keep holding on, because you're life is worth it and things will get better, the pain will be less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00