Losing my train of thought

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by danny3984, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny3984

danny3984 New Member

Lately I've been having this really strange feeling, like I'm starting to forget who I am, and even family members who I've always been close to are starting almost to seem like strangers. It's as though I've lost my sense of self; sort of depersonalized The scariest part is that it's like my mind is just going blank and that I am loosing grip on reality. I feel like I need to grab on to something familiar to keep from being pulled out into the void. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and how they delt with it.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've been feeling disconnected from things lately rather too.
    But I've got my own theories as to why it's happening.
    I think we are feeling disconnected because this world is ending. We are moving into a new reality so everything that we've known for so long is leaving, changing. I've definitely felt like I have to grab on to something too.

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

wish i could be of some help right now, but i guess you could say i'm rather useless right now. i did want to make sure to tell you :welcome: to the forum. please feel free to continue to voice your concerns we will listen and help out. please please take care and stay safe
  4. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

im feeling the same way latley! so disconnected from reality and the world! im sure the drugs dont help. i cant believe this is my life!
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

you're not alone :hug:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have been having alot of brain farts lately and I keep breaking things, not on purpose I either drop something or I bump into them.My sister is starting to get mad at me because it is all her stuff. I have never felt disconnected, now alone yes I deal with that on a dailey basis. I hope you are seeking professional help for your problem.Stay Safe and Stay Strong.:chopper:
  7. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

Well said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.