Losing the will

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm losing the will to carry on. Everyday I just get worse. These last few weeks have been hell, and will continue to be. I wake up everyday to the same crap, and the same feelings. Nothing will change. I don't see the point in living any more. I won't see my counsellor for weeks, not that I said much anyway.

I know what I gotta do, and it will be done.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What's wrong? Why are you hurting? :hug:
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

It's to do with home. I have tried everything to sort out the issues, but it can't be done. I only see one way out..
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

know this feeling well.
    wish I could offer something positive other than try to ride it out, but sometimes that's all you can do. :hug:
  5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Always tough when family is involved, and home life in general. Hope you can find a solution that works out, one that doesnt involve hurting yourself or suicide.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sizzy,
    Have you tried doing stuff around the house without being asked to do them? Sometimes just showing an effort can help defuse a situation. I don't know what hostilities you are facing on a dailey basis. Try getting up early and going for a walk or a run. Anything to break up the same ole routine.
    When you get back home take a really hot bath it will help you to calm down. Sorry I am not much help, like I said I don't know your situation. Please don't harm yourself because of others. All you will do is give them the power over you because you commited. Worry about #1 for a while. Maybe call a friend every couple of days and go out and do something. Stay Safe!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.