losing the will

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Locket, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

:cry: so much has gone on in such a short space of time and i can't handle it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Is there anything you can do to step away from what's been going on, at least then you can relax.

3. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i can't relax, it's all going on now :sad:
    i have exam stress on top of all that
    i'm expected to do so well, it's my chance to get into university
    and i'm screwing it up so bad!
    :cry: there are actually people who wish i was dead! and i don't even know why!
    and all i want to do right now is just end my life ... give them what they want!

4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i see how the above is unclear

EXPLANATION:
    the other day i recieved an anonymous text from someone say that i am apparently sly, manipulative, creepy and nasty. after that i text back saying "well you make people question whether their life is worth living and make them want to hurt themselves, what a lovely person you are".
    my friend then text them asking who they were (politely, as to not make them think it was about the text they sent me) and they replied their name was 'rach'.
    i know of 9 rachels/rachaels, and only 2 of which would have any reason to send me anything like that text, so i found out their numbers - neither of them fit.
    the day before yesterday i got a phone call (withheld number) from a guy who told me i should die, but not just die, he said i should be killed. then he hung up before i could even say anything.
    this morning, just before i went into my sociology exam, i got another phone call from a girl, saying that i'm stupid, everyone hates me and that my life is worth nothing. she then laughed and i hung up as i had to go into my exam.
    then during my exam (my phone was off), i received another text from the same person as the original text saying, basically, that if i don't do something, they will - i'm assuming that they meant about me killing myself/them killing me.
    my mum, my friend and my cousin all think that it's just people being horrible and cruel. i'm not too sure.
    okay, why would someone i don't know, want to kill me?
    and why would they say things like that if they weren't going to follow through with them or seriously want to make me kill myself?

i have people laughing in my head. i can hear the bullies from when i was 10/11 shouting at me, telling me i should die. i can see the kids who used to bully me, but they have the voice of the guy who called me first, sort of.
    i know it's my own head that's creating this but i can't make it go away
    nothing seems to be able to stop it
    and i'm scared that these people actually mean what they say
    :cry:
    i don't know if i can go on with this anymore
    and i seriously think i'm going to lose this battle

5. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

report it to the police, seriously. they're probably jealous idiots who want to screw you over and make your life as messed up as theirs is but your better than that, don't let it happen. also, i don't want to make you paranoid but don't go anywhere quiet alone, just in case. here if you want to talk, laura xxx

6. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i'm afraid the police will think i'm being stupid and over-reacting, just like my mum and cousin do.
    my friend went to the police before to try and get help because a gang of people kept drugging her (long story)... and they did nothing.

thanks though
    x

7. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

its worth a try at least, if you still have the texts and missed calls on your phone you could at least find out who it is. xx

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I would suggest going to the police too.

I had a threat from this girl's ex-boyfriend that he was going to come to my work and kick the shit out of me... I went to the police, they called him up, and told him that if my work saw him there and called the police that he was going to be in trouble... he didn't come.

It can't hurt. You're not overreacting I don't think.
    Please don't listen to them. You're better than what they say.
    with love,
    :heart:
    good luck

9. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

thanks guys... i'll think about it
    it can't hurt i guess
    i just don't want to be disappointed if i get my hopes up about them helping.
    i still have the texts but my phone doesn't save calls or anything.
    i'll see tomorrow.

x

10. Anime-Zodiac

Definitely call the police. As hard as it might be, try to put this out of your mind and just concentrate on your exams.

11. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

These are serious threats. Go to the police and if thhey don't do anything then report them to someone higher up. Stay safe.

12. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Wow, this is horrible. You are most definitely not over-reacting. Take action and let us know how it goes. :hug:

13. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

okay i talked it over with my mum again and she asked me if i knew of anyone who i knew that i thought might do this and i really couldn't think of anyone, so she doesn't think it's that big a deal, just that people are messing around, in a very cruel way.
    i think these people got my number off of facebook, which so many people can see, so she thinks it's probably just a prank.
    i haven't reacted to anything they've done past the first text, so i think they might just be bored with it now.
    i might leave it a while and see if anything happens before telling the police...
    i just don't want them to think i'm wasting their time.

14. Anime-Zodiac

Perhaps take your mobile number off face book to prevent such things happening again in the future.
    Also your in genuine distress and the threats you have been receiving, are not to be taken lightly, so the police should not think you are wasting their time.

15. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i took my number off the day after i put it there... coz i realised it was a bit stupid putting it there in the first place.

i agree the police shouldn't think i'm wasting their time, but it's not unusual for them to think so.

nothing so far.. i think they might have stopped.