losing too much blood?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by poeticxxxtragedy, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poeticxxxtragedy

poeticxxxtragedy Active Member

okay...kind of a long story and i think i can post this? hopefully...anyways i have this weird ritual where i cut in the bathtub. well the past 2 nights iv`e done it i have lost way more blood. like the water was nearly blood red and the tub was filled up all the way. it kinda freaked me out and i went to stand up and i felt like i was going to fall down. i held onto a wall and wrapped a towl around myself and sat on the floor. after about 5 minutes i went to stand back up again and everything was spinning. i just brushed it off as nothing and cleaned up the bathroom. while walking to my room i fell over. my dad asked me if i was okay i said yeah i`m just tired. is this from losing too much blood? or am i just over reacting? because i ate right before i took the bath so that couldn`t have been it. i dont know. it freaked me out. i`ve been holy pale latley too. maybe it`s anemia? blahh. k. i`m done. endspointlessrant:].

2. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

...well..the craziness that happened to me on monday was compounded by some slight dizziness, so i think that your bloodloss is definitely why your room was on the tilt.

...hopefully this'll be a good enough lesson for you to at least take it easier on yourself...if nothing else..
    - Henry

3. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

no about it..
    if you say you were bathing in blood-- definetly it was blooslost..
    just be careful the next time .. [it would be cool if it won't be a next time] - *hugs*-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.