Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm trying, I'm fighting as hard as I can, but what the Hell for? I'm fighting a battle I was never meant to win. I'm so alone and so damn tired to even care anymore.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling this way...I truly know where this place is...is there anything you can do so that you can take a breath? I have found music, meditation, chatting, etc., let's in some much needed space and support...PM me if I can be of any help...big hugs, J
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please keep fighting as hard as you can Carla. You're literaly in a fight to survive. I hope you have the strength to keep on going hun. :hug:
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Whether you realize it or not, or want to recognize it, you aren't alone. People here care about you and wish you nothing but the best in your life. My pm is open if you need to talk. :hug:
  5. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

You know what you're fighting for? You are fighting for the truth of who you are, and your infinite importance and value in this world.
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

here to talk with you anytime sweetie please pm if you need to you will be in my thoughts
  7. Ugly

Ugly Active Member

Just be glad u aren't ugly like myself
  8. Lost Forever

Lost Forever Well-Known Member

are we obliged to fight for the truth? i don't care about truth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.