Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by the Hollow, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Hollow

the Hollow Well-Known Member

I know this feeling,Im feeling. This is how I felt just before my last breakdown. Im freaking out coz Im fighting the thoughts but I dont know how long I'll be able to cope for I have work tomorrow, my family are going away for 4 weeks tomorrow, theres more but I cant think..I cant focus on any one thing for more than a few seconds. I need a hug..what am I going to do for 4 weeks with no one?! I want to fix this without disrupting my everyday life too much, I have to go to work, I have no friends..Im meant to be moving across the country in 6 weeks and its something I really want to do!

What should I do? I keep thinking about hanging myself in the forest..because I cant cope on my own. Im on meds already. I cant really do therapy coz I cant take time off from work. I know I sound like a fucking idiot but what do I do?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you won't be alone you can come here and talk with us. Can you set up web cam with your family that is moving so you can keep in touch with them that way. Are there any neighbors or friends that can come over keep you company for awhile I know i hate being alone now my twin and daughter gone i have too much time on my hands and my head does some crazy things. Mosty anxiety attacks. Can you talk with your doctor about getting extra meetings to help you cope or put you on some anxiety medication short term until you move. Just know you are not alone okay we are here day and night get movies to watch too this helps pass time when you are on your own. Try to get out for walks to fresh air is important activity is important Keep in touch please we are here.
  3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i know its not much but, :hug:

could you get therapy after work or on the weekends? remember, your personal health is more important than your job and sometimes if it gets too bad it can interfere with your work. :hug:
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You won't be completely alone. I know it's not exactly the same thing, but you can come here and talk to people whenever you want to. Can you keep in touch with your family through phone calls? Sometimes just hearing someone's voice can help.
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

:hug: I have those exact thoughts as you...

Anyway, you wont be completely alone, you can always come on here and chat to us. (We would enjoy it)

And moving across country sounds great! But if your moving...how will you keep your job? Plus your health means more than a job. Whats a job without health?
  6. the Hollow

the Hollow Well-Known Member

Thanks for everyone being so supportive,feel a little better today.

Im moving across the country and leaving my job. I like my job but my best friend doesnt live here and I think if I live like this..on my own for much longer,I wont last long. Im gonna make a break for it..

Suprisingly Im really good at looking after and helping other peoples problems just not my own so Im here for anyone who needs a chat.
  7. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I hope you are going west.:huh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.