loss and more loss

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ema, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

my computer is kaput and is getting a new hard drive. that's why i've been gone since last time. i don't know when it will be back.

on wednesday, jan. 11 and about 3:45 am, trilly, my kitty, passed away. she had just turned 20 years old. it was very sudden and i've been devastated.

since so many of you here and on chat love trilly, too, i wanted to pass along the news. :cat: she's in heaven now, watching over all of us.

:duck: :wub: :grouphug:

pass my love to the chatters who don't read forum.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Ema,

I'm so sorry to learn of your loss.....as usual, thanks so much for checking in. I love that you are keeping us posted, and one day - hopefully soon - I will be absolutely elated to read that your computer is fixed. Until next time, big hugs to you....take care. :hug:

Alex

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

My ema duck! :duck:

The ducks are faithfully awaiting your return.

I'm so sorry about trilly! :hug: She was a good cat, even though she 'screamed' often. *pats gobly on the head* I hope you don't get too down gobly! *hugs gobly*

So you need a new hard drive? Hopefully you didn't lose your dissertation! That would suck!

Keep us posted!

4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

oh sis, so sorry about your loss big :hug:

Hope you get puter fixed soon.

We miss you too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.