Loss is my middle name - now a pet

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cechyme, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cechyme

Cechyme New Member

This week my cat Inky Sue has been snatched by a coyote or fox. This just adds to my pile of grief...Mother then 9 months later Husband. I am grieving/crying so much that I can not physically move from my bed. Feel paralyzed. Strange. Need advice.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I'm really sorry to hear about your cat and husband and mother. :hug: I wish I could say more to comfort you. Just know that if you need to vent my PM box is always open. Thinking of you and welcome!

3. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your losses, grief is so painful that we don't know what to do with it. It can paralize, like you have said.

Please do get out of bed though, I know by experience that staying in bed is the worst thing you can do.

Do you live alone? If so, get out of your home, don't feed loneliness with even more loneliness, it will eat away at you.

Grief never goes away but in time it does get a little easier.

I am sorry that I don't have any answers:i'm sorry:

Take care of yourself.

Liz

4. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

Hi Cechyme. I am also new here and I am also a cat lover. I am very sorry for your loses. My 3 cats are among my only friends. Keep writing to use here, it seems like a great place. I will remember you in my prayers.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do know how you feel, I lost one of my best friends, my mother and 2 cats and cannot walk anymore in a span of 6 months...it is awful to feel like death if always around you...confused about what you did to deserve this and not knowing what you can do to keep your faith...I reach out to friends and hold on tight...it does help the pain pass...please PM me if I can (cyber) hold you too...big hugs, J

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hello there. Welcome to SF. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that we can give you some support and help. Be kind to yourself. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi and welcome to the forum :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.