Loss of eveything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyMeWhy, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

When you've lost all your friends, due to both circumstances within & out of your control.... when you've lost many of the things that make you happy(material possessions) allowing you to forget the bad and struggle onward... when you've lost family. And in the end lost your very sanity...... tell me, what's left to hold on to? What's left to live for? :blink:
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Yourself and what may be yet to come. It is all an unknown. If you can remember what being happy was, you can achieve it once again.
  3. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Would it be impossible to rekindle old friendships?
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Yes it is possible.
  5. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

im gonna be honest, i have a sickness that prevents me from getting close to anyone, and my family always fight and argue. im in almost the same mindframe as you, but i believe that no matter who you are, there will always be someone thats meant to love you. it may not be your family or your immediate friends, but someone out there is meant to find you, and love you, so, so, so much. hang in there, because they will find you..thats what im hanging on for, lets do our best together. ^_^
  6. WhyMeWhy

I must go read the replies, it's the fact that there are replies that makes a difference, I expected none..... and wouldn't have been suprised at all to see the 0. I've only made myself look superficial by puttin in that worldly material posessions make any diffence in my life/affect my will to live..... but you see, I am a musician who lost 2 guitars and an entire CD collection, even a demo of my own work was stolen! :mad:
    And I've posted b4 that I consider myself a serious case.

So thanks! I get to go actually read the replies & even if every reply is "blah blah blah you're an idiot blah" I won't be a bit suprised. :tongue:
    OK, it's wonderful that you believe in happiness... true happiness anyway... for I am completely uncertain of what can make me truly happy. I now find momentary happiness in things like "wordly posessions" and "money" it was not always this way. Unfortunately I do not even know what would cause me to be "better" than I already am. My life and experiences in life changed me long ago. I have the knowledge to know all this. For all that I've done.... there are happy and sad people around me constantly, affecting me/my moods somewhat. Only I can be strong and take on this challenge. Only I can "let" them affect me, only I have to live with the effects on my life that they cause, or can cause if I "let" them. Even if I am alone right now, I have to do my best to help these people... for these people may be worse than I. These people and the way they treat easchother/me cause sadness & happiness to go to war inside my head. It will always be this way, there is nothing I can do... but stuggle through. This seems to be my fate.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You still have yourself whymewhy and you still have all of your potential. I'm sorry that your guitars and CD's were stolen. I also enjoy plaing guitar, especially Beatles songs. I hope you can get a new guitar soon. Life's not over. You still have a lot to live for.
  8. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

That's a question only you can answer...

All I know is that I am still here thanks to the support of the forum..
  9. WhyMeWhy

I don't mean to ignore you I am very ill w/ a cold right now so forgive my rudeness. :smile: This post is very kind of you and I thank you deeply for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.