loss

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ema, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

i never knew my heart could hurt so much (see post in loved & lost). i never never never thought i would come home without my little chatterbox.

i stayed with her, held her until the end. she fought, she didn't want to die. how evil am i that i gave up when he said there was no hope and let him give her the shots. she fought, she wouldn't go, she wouldn't sleep. i stayed and held her all the way. but, will she ever ever know how much i love her since i let her go

oh, my talk-a-lot, my love, my sunshine, the world echos the silence of your stilled voice. please, please, please forgive me. and please never ever ever doubt how much i love you, more than you will ever know.

why does god, how does god, force me to keep breathing each time he takes my loves....sugar, simon, merlin, loki, wolf, tigger, laksmi.... god gives me the most beautiful souls and then steals them....how is that grace?

my zoo is now two, gobly and trilly. no, god, you can't have them. you made them, you put them in my life, now let them live, no more stealing

how much water can come out of these two little eyes of mine? enough to flood the world

2. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you're hurting Ema. Can you tell us more about Laksmi?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your so sad hope today is a little better :rose::rose:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.