Lost a friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicide_preventor, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I'm new to this site. I had lost a friend who was like FAMILY to me. She'd commited suicide by <edit mod total eclipse method>. I have been having on-off depression for the past 7 yrs, im 17 now. I NEED help. PLEASE! :'(
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi I am so sorry your friend did not reach out for help hun I deleted the method in your post just so you know that posting methods are not allowed on forum

Do you have someone that you can reach out to you are 17 is there a councilor at your school or a teacher you trust you can talk to it does help hun

Keep talking to us ok let the sadness out some here hugs
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I am very glad you are here. But I am sorry to read that your very close friend passed away. And that you now suffer with depression. Do you know more about the specific feelings of why you are depressed? Sometimes working it through with a counselor can be so very helpful. Way too many people have misplaced thoughts of guilt. I hope this is not the case for you. Then of course for many it is the hearts sorrow of missing someone so loved. When someone we love commits suicide it hits us in a way that no other passing does.

Again I am glad you are here. Please post as much as you want. Any time you want. I think you found a good and caring community here. People who care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.