Lost... again...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by kyle88, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

I dunno what happened...

i was optimistic for the last little while, but slowly little moments with others and myself got the best of me and i let their negativity get me.. and here i find myself again in the same mind state...

Lost my motivation... and now it seems like im really not going anywhere... god i hate self pity, and here i am doing it... pathetic...

soooo how do u guys stay motivated for longer periods? other than being motivated for a month or 2 and falling off the wagon?
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I haven't really worked out how to have that consistency yet. I just accept that that's the way things are for the moment. So i take adantage of those up times and just ride out the lows, knowing they will not last forever.

I also find sticking to a routine, forces me to do things that i don't always want to, but i know are good for me. Such as having a job that i need to get up for so i can pay bills etc.

If you are interested i can share some articles on motivation.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Routines help.

Having a job keeps me occupied during the summer so I'm not just sitting around feeling sorry for myself all day.
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

My faith helps me. Knowing all the answers to all of my questions through my faith helps me in every situation. Blessings..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.