Lost again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RDF, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDF

RDF Guest

Well after talking on here even just a little bit I was feeling better. But after argument with my wife, Im thinking maybe tomorrow is the day.
  2. saw u in chat room last night (my time) and welcome to the forum.. Please don't say like that.. Go have a glass of nice coffee to calm yourself down.. Want to talk to us again..?
  3. RDF

RDF Guest

Thank you Marathon addict for the response. need to try and sleep so no coffee thanks. and yes i do want to talk. I do realize that being here helped today.

wasn't a screaming arguement ... i told her how i felt about something and she made me feel like i was wrong for feeling that way. thats the short and not so sweet of it whole long story actually but im doing this from my phone so not as easy to type
  4. Just ignore her comments if you think it trigger you.. This forum is a very nice place to come for emotional support.. Take care and have a nice sleep..
  5. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

I see ya didnt get much sleep!
    But if it makes any difference i think u did a great thing by tellin ya wife how u feel. mayb she was shocked and didnt expect it or doesnt know how to respond. try again wen u feeling strong enough to tlk calmly to her again and express u jus want her to understand.
    ur right to stick up for urself but i can see how frustratin it can b if someone u love doesnt quite get it
  6. RDF

RDF Guest

ha! no still haven't tried to goto sleep ..started a journal on here ... want to thank you both for the kind words ... hope i can be help to you some day. I will try to talk to her again we have decent communication. Im nort sure why she reacted the way she did. It does hurt when the person that is supposed to love you the most doesn't seem to care how you feel. I don't believe that she doesn't care I just think she wants more control. I don't know
  7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I'm sorry it didn't go well. She needs to realise that you need help and she has to accept that. :hug:
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard when our love ones just don't get it I don't think they mean to be not so understanding they just don't understand. Ihope you can talk things out with your wife maybe even have her go to counseling with you it might help. hugs
  9. RDF

RDF Guest

Thank all of you for all support :hug:
  10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Thanks are not necessary. Seeing you on here and knowing you are trying to work it out is enough.
  11. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what was the disagreement about?
  12. RDF

RDF Guest

Hope your feeling better Ravenwing :hugtackles:

Full story is in my journal I started on here ... She just was telling me what to say to a girl she is interested in. I told her how I felt about being what to say to someone. And it's something she knows from the past. She got upset with me saying she was trying to help. Yes my wife is Bi and I have no problems with her seeing women.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.