Lost All Hope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Abby Rose, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

I have reached a point where I can't find any reason to live any more. The very few reasons I have had in the past, just don't seem to be a good enough for me to keep going. When I look at my life all I see is a constant struggle that I am not strong enough to fight and endless pain that I can't stand any more. Every minute of every day I feel like I am fighting a battle and I don’t want to fight it any more. I am alone, I hate myself, and I wish I was never born. There is nothing in my life that is worth it for me to keep going, I want to stop, I have to stop, and I can't take this pain anymore. I am far too damaged to stay alive.

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

:hug:Alexis I sorry to hear that your life is taking a turn for the worse, I know how you feel when the world feels like it is caving in, just remember out of the broken pieces you can build a masterpiece. Just remember to have faith in yourself, you have the power to make your life better...

3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

i understand the feeling, I dont know what to say other than keep fighting, im in a bit of a funk myself... But I know what its like to just feel like theres nothing left to live for... keep fighting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.