Lost all trust

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Snooki81, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooki81

Snooki81 New Member

I have been through so much trauma in the past several years and when I have sought help that is where I was further traumatized. I suffer from major depression and swore that after my last hospitalization that if I felt like killing myself that I would just do it. I feel like doing it and feel like I have no one to turn to. I am so down in despair, so sad, it is hard for me to keep going. I cry at the drop of a dime. I just keep thinking about how I will kill myself and how I will make it work. I day dream about it but am stopped because I want to be far away from home when I do it and I don't have the money to rent a hotel room right now.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you have suffered so much and in reaching out for help you were even harmed more. How were you harmed hun no all medical professionals are cruel there are some that truly care about people Try reaching out ok talk to your doctor to someone you trust get on meds for depression and get some therapy you do not have to go to hospital again just talk to your doctor ok get some help for you

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

the sought help does that to people. make them dig deeper and deeper and that's when you feel the pain even more. i think it's meant to be like that, takes time and try and try again for folk to face it. and after facing it, they accept it and begin to move on or some such.

what's the nature of the traumas? why do you feel like you have noone? did someone betray that trust? what's the relationship with people at home?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.