lost and afraid

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bmxbarbie, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmxbarbie

bmxbarbie Member

so im 21 married and have two kids ....... Two little girls only a year apart my and my husband have been married for almost 4 years and still hate each other when i was a child i was molested by my own father and no one believed me at all so i was put in group homes till 17 then ran away to live with a abusive ex of mine then i met my husband the thing that sucks is that my father was never charged and still living at my grandmas house and my fav aunt lives there... that is the house that it happened at and i still go over there with my kids but im so scared everytime i go over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGhhhhh im losing my head im starting to selfharm again cause i dont know what to do any more my husband doesnt understand anything and i have no more friends cause i was a dancer and druggy until i got preg................... I was thinking on going in and getting help but when i was a kid i remember how much i hated that place ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But my thoughts and flash backs are getting worse and worse im afraid ill lose my kids or people will think im crazy i really hate that feeling please i need advice i hate waking up the next morning with new cuts and the hubby doesnt even know......

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you
    welcome to SF
    im so sorry to here that...you got through very rough time...im glad you found us...people here will suport you,belive you & help you...they are such a nice people...im sure you'll find the advice you need

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to SF :hug: im sorry you are suffering so much at the moment. i hope that you can find lots of people to talk to and get lots of support here

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to sf.

I'm sorry that you weren't believed :( It must have been incredibly hard to tell them in the first place :hug:

I think you should try again, perhaps this time go to a rape crisis centre, or the equivalent. I don't know what country you are in, but I'm sure there will be options for you.

As for friends, you can always try and make friends again :) :hug:

6. bmxbarbie

bmxbarbie Member

Im trying so hard im in usa arizona its just crazy thanks everyone im so gald i found this place! :)

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i think you should get help perhaps with doctor who deals with trauma. You need to be strong for your daughters. You can't deal with all this on your own Talking to someone does release the pain. I am glad your here so you can do just that. I believe you as does others but it is important to get professional help so the past can be dealt with I know it is hard but something that has to be done to heal. Your two little girls need you and i am sure love you totally sending you support :hugtackles: and glad your here.

8. bmxbarbie

bmxbarbie Member

Thanks <3

9. bonkers

bonkers New Member

Hi bmxbarbie, cheer up, haven't visited this forum in a long while, sad to read of your experiences, please get some professional counselling on the things you have raised. All the best from over here in Melbourne Australia to you in Arizona.:smile: Take care bonkers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.