Lost and alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, May 2, 2007.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

I feel so lost and alone. The past 48 hours have been the worst i have experienced in a long time. And it isn't going to get better, not at least for another week.

My last post in this forum explains why.

It has really got huge, there is a petition going around about the work im in trouble over. I hope it helps our cause.

I still havent finished part of the work, it has to be done by friday. If i dont do it, i could fail the year. Its really really hard and im not sure i will be able to do it.

Im so lost and terrified. I held it together over the last 48 hours, but tonite i broke down on 2 of my housemates. They have been amazing. But no matter how much they tell me not to worry about it, i cant put it out of my mind.

Im so ill, so tired. My stomach has been so painful, ive hardly been able to eat and have felt sick since it all started. Im so temtped to run away.

i jus never ever thought this would happen. The meeting is next wednesday, the same day my parents go to court over their divorce. Its jus all getting too much and i dont think i can hold it together anymore. Im so sorry.
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

u can hold it together hun...cos we r here to help.
    i knwo how badly u are feeling about this and i promise i will be here to help whenever u need it. :hug: