Lost and alone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SDK, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDK

SDK New Member

I guess I'm in the wrong place. I tried calling the suicide prevention hotline, but I was too incoherent to talk. It's easier to type so I thought I'd try online, but that seems to be a dead end, too. Dead end. Hey, maybe it's a sign. I'm in pain, and I didn't know what else to do. I don't have anybody to talk to, but then I don't know what to say anyway. There's no point to any of this. Nobody can help, anyway.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi youcan post here okay let us know what is going on why you are so down. Can you try to call crisis line again hun they will talk to you they help me alot.
    If you can't get thru and you are going to harm you go to emerg okay get some helpto stay safe wow i am zonked to night new meds makingme tired Just know i care okay you can pm me anytime hugs
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome!

you can always go to the hospital if you need to

and please keep posting!

maybe start a new thread in the suicide forum and tell us more about what is going on

I hope that we can help!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. Just want you to know I'm here and listening, I hope you'll come back and post some more.
  6. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

people do listen and there is a point. i hope we can help, let is know why you feel this way..
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi and welcome to the forums.. There are alot of people here who can relate..Please keep posting and we will listen!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.