lost and alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xoCherie, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoCherie

xoCherie Well-Known Member

i lost the two people i talk to about everything to, to each other. i cant stand talking to either, but im so alone now. i was in the ED earliar because of these feelings, and they mental health team is calling me later, but i dont know if i want to hold on. its too much for me to handle. the rape, the police, now this...its too much. i already know how to do it too

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there, I hope that you tell the mental health team the truth about how you are feeling.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you hold on with us okay You keep talking here hun we are listening. Just know you are not alone okay please know that. you can pm any of us anytime you need help hugs to you:hugtackles:

4. xoCherie

i blanked out when i was walking through town, and i had 16 cuts and the word fat on my wrist. how can i hold on, when there's nothing to hold on to?

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

It's tough. I know it is, with what you're going through. Did people attend to you when you blanked out?

6. xoCherie

i was walking through town when it happened

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I hope you have a nice night... hopefully get some sleep. Sounds like you had a long day.

8. xoCherie

i cant sleep. my mind's too active, my wrist and forearm hurt...ive got anxiety too. i cant sleep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.