Lost and alone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Poppy12, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poppy12

Poppy12 Member

At 46 with a grown daughter,who left me 2year ago,i have a good job(for now) and my own home finally.but instead of happiness i feel afraid,hated and alone ,the police are callin it hate crime.tonight i endured hours of it again and cant take anymore.
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Why would they be calling it a 'hate crime' when (as far as I know) you have not purposefully targeted a specific 'minority' to vent your anger and/or frustrations?
  3. Poppy12

Poppy12 Member

There is just no point ,i dont wanna make any grand exit,just quitely with some dignity i hope..but not alone
  4. Poppy12

Poppy12 Member

The hate crime is against me ,not by me!
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Poppy)) welcome to this website.. not clear exactly what you are going thru now. but glad you are here with us now.. we do not do judging, intentional hurt ever.. just try to support those in need of it.. take care, Jim
  6. jessneedstobethin

jessneedstobethin Well-Known Member

hi Poppy, i hope you're feeling better today! please stay with us and talk - there are people who care here. i'm not sure what the problem is that you're having, but i really hope it resolves soon. if you need anyone to talk to then feel free to PM me, i am here to listen too, just like many on here.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm so sorry to hear this, Poppy. You certainly aren't hated here, and you are in a safe place. Please keep us updated on what is going on. Hope things will start to improve soon. :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to our forum Poppy. I am sorry you are struggling right now. Would you care to share more with us about what is going on for you. you mentioned the police and hate crime so you may not be able to say much if this is still under investigation or anything. Know that we are here to offer you support in the best way we can.I hope things change for you and you can find what it was you had before your daughter left. Please feel free to share with us whatever you feel you need to. Maybe we can help somehow. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.