lost and broken

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Feb 8, 2011.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

for many months i have felt lost and abandoned since my friend Megan moved without a word...i have only seen her once and only for a few minutes. She was my best friend but more than that she knew it all and understood how i felt. She was non-judgmental towards my thoughts and feelings but like the rest grew more disinterested as time went on. When she moved without a word I felt so broken and have since but tonite i feel like i have truly lost her forever. I signed into facebook to check messages and posted right in front of me are engagement pictures...she didnt say a word to me...she keeps saying im the only friend she has and yet everyone else knew but me. I dunno what to think anymore, this is pretty much the last straw for me. I dont trust anyone anymore...(not like i had anyone really to begin with). Ive been lonely to the point of wanting to die but shes been there...now i dunno what i will do. I should be happy for Megan but im not. If anything im hurt and a bit jealous...she has everything i have ever wanted, she has a mom and dad, extended family, a child, a man who loves her, a home and a life. All the things I would kill to have but never will.

God why do I even care anymore, why do i fight to live at all? :cry2:
  2. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

You fight to live because one day you will have a man who loves you and get married as well?
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear what happened with your friend ...I don't understand how people can be so insensitive..
  4. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

well obviously you can tell from this that ur best friend myt have been mad at you or upset with you for some reason. Thats why she moved without a word... find out the reason n apologise.. same shit happened with me..
    we havent been friends eva since.