lost and confused

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justmeonlyme, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

idk whats going on with me one min im so happy the next im so low im ready to end things... i dont no whats happening to me im so scared and feeling really alone i just dont want to be here anymore im scared of people yet im scared to be alone... i just dont no what to do im so scared of what i might do... to make matters worse i only have to sessions left with my counselor she doesn't help and i dont like her im scared that if i crash and hit rock bottom then i want have anywhere to turn people Ive met here are good but its not the same as someone irl...im just so scared... Ive become so detached from all my friends all i ever want to do is hide... and cry i dont want to get out out of bed let alone leave the house... idk what to do anymore... i need help but im to scared to ask... i wish i could just die right now... the thoughts are getting worse... its like theres this voice inside my head telling me that im worth nothing. that id be better off dead, that no one would care and things like that idk what to do.... i want to break down on the outside just not the inside so someone will see whats going on... :( im sorry...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just to let you know that I have had these feeling as well, and that you are not alone...big hugs, J

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Have you been in to see a pyschiatrist about possibly being bipolar? From my understanding of it, it seems to describe your mood swings.

4. justmeonlyme

i cant talk to anyone no one noes about these feelings i cant show people whats going on im always the same on the outside its on the inside that i feel this way...

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Emma,
    Don't seel your friends here short,..I was all ready to commit again and my friends here rallied around me and made me stop and think..It's not the right thing to do..I know you don't know me but give us a chance..You say your therapist hasn't helped..It's time to find a new one..They can teach you coping skills..Are you on meds?? Talk to your shrink..Take one day at a time...Hold on to your positive thoughts...

6. justmeonlyme

i didnt mean to sell my friends from here short but i just feel quite separate from the rest of them most of them live on the other side of the world...
    i cant get a new one!! that a. envolves having to ask and b will cost and i dont have the money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.