lost (and found)... mainly lost

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by free3, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. free3

free3 Well-Known Member

little thread on things you have lost and have ment alot to you, and any other info you may wanna attach.
    i've think av lost a white duvet set may ex gf bought for me and we used to sleep in, i dont know how, no-1 has access 2 my room. i hope i find it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I lost my ability to feel love.... but now :) It's coming back

Ohh I lose my lighters all the time :) and then i find them, usually they're in my lap.
    Does your sanity count :duck::lol!:

I once had this tshirt with Hook on the front of it :) We were chucking our shirts in the water and diving after them. .. yeah I lost it. It was tragic :) I liked that shirt.

3. Gab

Gab Member

I lost mine and it keeps coming back when I don't need that shit no more.

I lost my sanity, and I just can't find it. D:

Also, I lost my ring...Thank god it wasn't of any value...Except for the sentimental kind... D: But yeah, how did I lose a ring right off my finger? *facepalm*

4. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

A silver ankh my aunt gave to me for spiritual protection when i was very ill.

5. ConfusedSilence

ConfusedSilence Well-Known Member

I lost my belief in heroes.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

tangible thing:

About eight years ago someone stole my bike from the backyard of my apartment. That bike meant a lot to me. I bought it when I was fourteen with money I had earned delivering newspapers. I was so proud and happy the day I brought it home. This was ages ago and still it bothers me.

nebulous concept:

I lost my motivation. For my hobbies, my profession (illustration), and my life in general. What really concerns me about this is I think that, if I somehow eventually get it back, it will hurt so much more if I lose it again a second time.

7. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

I lost the one partner who meant the most to me....and im still managing to screw up any chances of us getting back together through my own stupidity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.