• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

lost (and found)... mainly lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

free3

little thread on things you have lost and have ment alot to you, and any other info you may wanna attach.
i've think av lost a white duvet set may ex gf bought for me and we used to sleep in, i dont know how, no-1 has access 2 my room. i hope i find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Axiom

Account Closed
I lost my ability to feel love.... but now :) It's coming back

Ohh I lose my lighters all the time :) and then i find them, usually they're in my lap.
Does your sanity count :duck::lol!:

I once had this tshirt with Hook on the front of it :) We were chucking our shirts in the water and diving after them. .. yeah I lost it. It was tragic :) I liked that shirt.

I lost my ability to feel love.... but now :) It's coming back

Does your sanity count :duck::lol!:
I lost mine and it keeps coming back when I don't need that shit no more.

I lost my sanity, and I just can't find it. D:

Also, I lost my ring...Thank god it wasn't of any value...Except for the sentimental kind... D: But yeah, how did I lose a ring right off my finger? *facepalm*

Mr Stewart

tangible thing:

About eight years ago someone stole my bike from the backyard of my apartment. That bike meant a lot to me. I bought it when I was fourteen with money I had earned delivering newspapers. I was so proud and happy the day I brought it home. This was ages ago and still it bothers me.

nebulous concept:

I lost my motivation. For my hobbies, my profession (illustration), and my life in general. What really concerns me about this is I think that, if I somehow eventually get it back, it will hurt so much more if I lose it again a second time.

bhawk

I lost the one partner who meant the most to me....and im still managing to screw up any chances of us getting back together through my own stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00