Lost and lonely

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by *Twilight*, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Twilight*

*Twilight* New Member

Hi, I'm new here. I found these forums by accident but I'm glad I did. The couple of friends I've tried to talk to about how desperate I'm feeling haven't reacted very well. I'm scared by the thoughts I've been having and I've realised I need to talk to my GP. I don't want to live anymore, and yet I don't want to die, becuase they say there's always hope and I really want to believe that life can get better, even though right now there feels no point to it. If that makes sense!

I guess I'm in a bad way right now. I feel so alone, but determined to try to keep fighting ....
  2. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Hi Twilight. I can relate to how you feel. My friends also don't seem to understand what im going through. Just try to stay strong. Im here if you need someone to talk to :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi glad your here reaching out for support
  4. *Twilight*

*Twilight* New Member

Thanks so much for replying. It is hard, isn't it, when no one undertstands how you are feeling ... It only increases the sense of isolation ... It's not easy. I wish I could wake up and just feel better ...
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :hug:
  6. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Hi Twilight

:wave::welcome: to the forum and I just wanted to say...we understand here, so reach out to us when you need us...sometimes friends are too close to us to understand....when you are able join us in the chatroom...its a great place and with great people, who won't judge and we all offer you the hand of friendship and support.

I'm sorry you are feeling so desperate and possibly very alone....but it will pass...please give it time.

I am here if you ever want to have a private chat....i understand how you are feeling

Kate xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.