lost and lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by molliee, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molliee

molliee New Member

For the pastfew days now all thats on my mind is dying. The thoughts dont stop. Im so lonely. Ever since i got married 12 years ago ive gotten more and more alone. Ive had depression my whole life but my husband stopped having sex with me three year into our marriage. Every gift ive gotten him he tkesback. Ive been so sad i gave him an early xmas present the new iphone because his phone is falling apart. I was so tickled annd heopened it and i said igot uthe bestone out there then he told me the bestphone comes out in two months and told meto keep it. It hurt sobad. I cried. Made myfeelings worse. I cut myself justto not feel so numb. Cant getdying out of myhead

2. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Maybe its time to move on from him? Has he ever or is he currently cheating on you? I hope you can find support on here, and comfort within the community. I hope you can keep safe. Is there any hobby or activity you enjoy? Something to think of to make you happy? Please try not to cut- each time you do it gets so much harder to stop.

My heart goes out to you, and i hope that we can support you here.
    My pm box i ALWAYS open. If you EVER need it, please feel free to message me. I will always do my best to listen.

Sending best thoughts, wishes, and hopes your way
    ThornThatCausesPain

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...what an ingracious person he seems! If you love someone and you get a pebble, it should be received as the best pebble someone could have given you...please consider that you deserve to be treated more kindly, and see if you can work towards that goal...because he is of ill-will, that surely does not mean there is anything wrong with you...please do not accept that as your problem (other than spending time with anyone like that)...welcome again, and I hope you find the caring and support you deserve here

4. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hey. that's really wrong of him. i hope you know you don't deserve to be treated that way. i wish i could come give you a hug...

PM if you wanna talk.

and take care of yourself...

5. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

wow that is horrible. Who on earth does that? What is wrong with him why didn't he take the phone? You deserve better than that guy. You should divorce him and find someone that apreciates you better. That is sickening what he did. I'd never treat my girlfriend or wife like that. In fact I wouldn't even treat a stranger like that. Let alone my wife.

I'm so sorry he hurt you with such disrespect. I think he is emotionally abusing you. You need to do something, do not speak to him. If he doesnt change start preparing to split. Find someone that is better. He should have been intimate with you. You should fix this or if it can't be fix. Find someone that isn't going to be that horrible and who is going to meet you half way in the relationship.

If i even dared to do something as stupid as that to the girl im with now, and saw her get hurt, it would just break my heart, entirely. He doesn't seem to care about your feelings and if he doesn't you really shouldn't bother with him.

This post actually hurt to read. I'm still feeling sad over it. You don't tear someone down like that when they are giving you a gift. Expecially if they are excited and that it means alot to them. So sad.

This has actually inspired me to make a short film about that. Just to let express how much that would hurt someone. If you can wait long enough. Maybe you can see it. And know that it was inspired by you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.