lost and weak...

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Im sorry I havent been here for a few days and when I do visit its to complain, rant, and ask for advice. As you may know Im having a really hard time right now. I have the local cps office up my bum and I cant tell them the truth because Im afraid they will take my son and blame for it all. You see my husbands a bit mean to my son. Once he jerked him and smacked him into a wall. Another time he hit his head off a window. Today he hit him and knocked him to the ground. I finally felt I had enough and asked him to leave. Hes been hanging around outside my door and in my driveway. I have asked him to leave again and he has done so, been gone a hour now or so. I hope he stays gone but I know he will be back in the morning (or middle of the night tonight) begging to come inside. Im a bit afraid of him. If he can hit a 3 year old boy what can he do to a 22 year old woman? My son is with my Dad tonight and I dont know where my husband is.. Im up now chatting with this guy I met online (whom I really like a lot) and I dont know what to do. I want to leave my husband behind for good but Im afraid and dont think Im strong enough.. I just wanted to post and get it all out. I dont need to hear how hes an abuser or has classic traits of one so please dont tell me. I dont know what I need to hear. Just needed to get it out.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

For the safety of your son you need to make changes in your life. If you are afraid of him, try to get connected with a Domestic Violence support group in your area. they have victims advocates and can help you. they do not push you any farther than you want to go but will explain what options are available to you. You can also qualify for free legal services through them. Of course the choice is up to you. I know how frightening it is to be in the position you are in right now. You cannot do it alone. please do what is best for both your safety and that of your child. :hug:

3. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

It doesn't take much for a grown man to kill a child of three. It wouldn't take much at all. Whether you want to hear that he's an abuser or not you have to know that your son's needs are paramount and this man is dangerous.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree Artifice. You are the only protection he has TEW. It doesn't surprise me that CPS is trying to step in if they don't feel your child is in a safe place. I am glad he is with your dad tonight, but what about tomorrow night? And the night after that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.