• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Lost connection

JustASheep

Hi
I've got a problem at my flat when using SF. It just load quickly first time, then when clicking a post or something it loads infinite amount of time, as long as it'll lose a connection
It all works in hometown
and also works using mobile data.
this problem appears also on my phone as on my laptop
aster losing connection... it just loads quickly
it's like... loading one post, lost connection for 5 minutes or more
and then again. it works when i swap internet from mobile to home, but I have to keep changing.
any idea how to fix this issue?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$220.00
Goal
$255.00