Lost control

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by carebear32, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

I've been feeling really down all week. This morning finding out that I was on my own yet again at the police station (I am not the only volunteer) just pushed me over the edge and I cut the side of my neck. Funny thing is I didn't feel a thing.

2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hey there carebear... hope you feel better soon.
    sending you a warm hug :hug:
    stay strong please

3. carebear32

Thank you pppqp :hug: that means a lot to me. This week has not been easy and this month is going to test me to a new limit.

4. carebear32

Thank you pppqp :hug: that means a lot to me. This week has not been easy and this month is going to test me to a new limit.

5. letty

letty Banned Member

sorry your feeling bad all this time, i hope you hang in there, your not alone

6. carebear32

It finally dawned on me why I've been feeling really low all week. This week was exactly a year since I lost my job and I still can't seem to find another one.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please refrain from cutting yourself again carebear <Mod edit - Acy - methods> Keep searching for work. It's a tough economy all around right now, but don't give up. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
  8. carebear32

I hear what you're saying, Dave and thank you :hug: . What gets to me is I find a "help needed" ad in the newspaper, send them my cv and then nothing. It's like my cv just disappears into a deep, dark hole somewhere. It would be nice for the person to at least call to say "you're over qualified" or "you're not what we're looking for" or just anything for that matter. It's just plain rude if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I know what you mean Carebear. It would be nice if they at least had the decency to send you a reply saying that they've received your resume and are making a decision. I guess they receive a lot of applications and only contact the ones they're considering. Still, don't give up. I'm still a supply teacher after 5 years in the teaching profession, but that's life I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.