lost, empty, alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ive spent the day in a daze. i spent last night and tonight not talking to people. im lost and dont know where im going, i feel nothing inside. and i feel so alone.

just want to reach out but cant do it. im so tired. just went to sleep and feel worse now. i wasn to read, want to do things but got not energy or reason to. struggling to see anything. find anyone. live. i dont want to eat. dont want to sleep. dont want to be awake. dont want to talk but dont want to be alone. just want someone to point me in the right direction
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: what causing you to act like this clare?
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm here for you, as is everyone who knows you :)
  4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i dont know what it is. just want to cry all the time and hide away
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry that you're going through such a difficult time Clare. I wish I could help. :hug:
  6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

You describe your feelings so aptly. I've been there many times. But I'm starting to get better. You will too. For now, I strongly suggest distracting yourself as much as possible. I'm sure you're trying.. so keep it up... just to throw around some ideas, maybe listening to music like "Tuesday's Gone", doing some creative writing, drawing, or anything else to take your mind away from yourself would help. You'll be fine, it'll just take some time. :)

7. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

god i know exactly how your feeling. in fact i feel it right now. is there a reason why you feel this way, or is it just...because of nothing in particular? if you want to talk my msn is x-ella-louise-x@hotmail.com =]
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hate that feeling. Especially when there seems to be no apparent reason for it to have come on when it did. Please remember that it can pass hun. We are all here to support you until it does, and even beyond that. You are a wonderful young lady. :hug:
  9. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i keep thinking about it. just taking the cowards way and running away. cant seem to get things right anymore.

im sorry to all of you i have hurt in the past and upset. but im scared now and dont know what to do.

I do love you all
  10. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i know that feeling; the thing you need is a hug, but you dont want to admit it. :hug:
  11. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

trust me - the 1st thing i will admit is that i want a hug!
  12. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Clare
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.