Lost faith in life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by londone, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. londone

londone Member

I have just returned to work after 4 months of sick with bi polar disorder, found out after 2 days that we are now being made redundant.

Feel like i have taken 1 step forward and 20 steps back, not sure I can cope with all this shit being thrown at me and want to end it all.

I want to be able to carry on but the over whelming feeling is that I should end it all as it would stop the pain that I have to bear all day.

Ju8st wanted to write this down to try and see it differently but it is not happening.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do understand what it feels like to want to give up because I feel I have been given way too much of a burden to carry...each person has his/her own way of dealing with this...for me, I am best when I realize that these things do not happen because of any outside agent (being laid off would have happened regardless of how you felt) and that I need strategies to deal with the new burdens (e.g. new resume, contacting friends, therapist, increase in meds, etc.). How can you take a step back from all of this and start to create a work plan for yourself? If you feel you cannot do this, maybe asking others how they do this would be helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.