lost hope...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by registeredUn, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. registeredUn

registeredUn Guest

I'm so lost. Shattered, in the literal sense, feel in so many pieces, I can't even find them all, let alone put them back together. I'm tired. I'm tired of everything being a battle. I'm tired of the thoughts and the panic that attack me continuously...am I bad? Did I do wrong? Should I be here? Did this or that happen? I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of shaking all the time. There are ways out, I don't look forward to them but they're do-able. I don't want to hurt my family. I don't want it to end this way but I can't stand it. So, I'm posting, not because I expect anyone to save me but because I'm at a loss of what to do. Not even under my name because I'm too much of a wuss to log in.
  2. registeredUn

registeredUn Guest

:cry: any words would do right now...
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

Why d'you feel lost?
  4. registeredUn

registeredUn Guest

NOTHING is in control. Or controllable. I've lost who I am, who I was, if I was anyone ever.

Sorry for starting this thread. How can I expect anyone to care. I'm just text on a screen. I'll go away soon enough, if ignored. I understand.
  5. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Nobody wants to ignore you. We're on here because we want to help and be helped.

Anything traumatic happen recently?
  6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Identity issue? You said you dont know who you are. Youve forgotten who you are? Have you no memories you can grip onto? If so, grip onto them and think about them and remember who you were so that you know how you are. Preferably happy memories if youve got any :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.