Lost it all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Johnny_Control6, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny_Control6

Johnny_Control6 New Member

Hi.......I don't know why I'm here....I've already decided what Im going to do. Maybe i guess I just wanna find someone to talk to before I do it. I 've lost everything I love an care about an I don't feel anything anymore. I'm gripping the white sink of sanity with a shaky grip on reality. An the person staring back at me is not who I thought he was. I'm broken an shattered an I can't piece it back together. I just want someone to talk to before I go.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Johnny,welcome to the forum. I really hope you do not go through with whatever plan you have. Plan to stay alive and fight this, want to talk about what is going on in your life that is wanting to make you end it so badly? What has triggered this?

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello there. Welcome to SF. Have you considered speaking to crisis line or even with a therapist? Help is out there, there's no harm in just waiting a bit and trying it.

4. Starting Over

Starting Over Active Member

Welcome!!! I hope you find that SF and its members can bring you a little bit of peace in your life. Many here are going through similar issues so feel free to reach out and express your feelings whenever you are in doubt. We do care :)

5. cherryblossomcat

cherryblossomcat New Member

hey

ive been in that situation before. I dnt knw how to convinse you but there really is a life beyond wat we see nw. im living my life with that hope. just take one last chance and see if you can make any difference in ur life. just give one last try..see if u can somehow make things better...or give some time...atleast few weeks. im in d same pain and everyday im living with that pain...I hav realised that its gona take atleast 6 months to one year for me to get back to my life...but I think this wait will be worthy of it. we will find the right person we will hav happy marriage...we wil hav a nice family...we will hav a satisfying job...everythin will fall in its place....just give it a time....im with you in d same boat...things will change..for sure....dnt loose hope...just giv one last chance for u to live this life. think abt it.

6. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

My life has been shattered too. I always feel this great emptiness inside. My mind is so messed up and there is no chance in fixing it. I don't care about the things that I used to enjoy either. Nothing seems to matter to me anymore. I'm so tired of life.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Here to listen, hope you find your way back here to talk a bit more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.