• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Lost it so fast

IDontWantToDie

The bruisings are becoming deeper every time. A red liquid pools on the ground. I felt so good untill a part of me noticed that i am trash. And i know its not true and all... i lost control, i wish i had someone i could call and just tell how i feel. But there is no one, i cant even write it here. Crippling delusions have taken over me.
Will try to stay active trough the day, im not staying in this place. Thats what the depression wants. I feel like hell, but i will keep trying to push trough each passing moment. I will calm down.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
you obviously aren't trash, but you are sensitive to your own feelings. you can discuss most things here except we do have some things that are against policy to protect others. please keep talking here because we are listening to you and we do care about you.

of course i know it's not the same but you can go into chat if you prefer real time. we have social or support rooms. if you ever want to talk privately you can always feel free to use my inbox. i hope you feel better soon.

mike....*console*sadhug

IDontWantToDie

Hi, I glad you know you know that you are not trash *hug
What activities do you find most helpful to make is easier to get through the day?
Thank you for talking *hug
Well... i try to get angry. Atleast when im angry i can get things done, it's not better, but it's better than depession. I like working out, or listening to agressive music. Sometimes i just paint something. I'm bad at it, so either i try really hard and and forget about my problems, or get angry again, haha
I dont know, reading something interesting also helps. Sadly i'm not thrilled by much these days. I have some books, will take a look

IDontWantToDie

you obviously aren't trash, but you are sensitive to your own feelings. you can discuss most things here except we do have some things that are against policy to protect others. please keep talking here because we are listening to you and we do care about you.

of course i know it's not the same but you can go into chat if you prefer real time. we have social or support rooms. if you ever want to talk privately you can always feel free to use my inbox. i hope you feel better soon.

mike....*console*sadhug
Thank you *brohug I will try to get the courage to talk about what i have on my mind.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00