lost it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terra, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Terra

Terra Well-Known Member

God I don't know what to do.. I lost it, something really precious, and I didn't even look for Three Entire fucking weeks!!

my boyfriend's necklas, he got it from a grandparent at the age of 6. Why the fuck did he have to give it to me?! and how could I just entirely loose it!?... I'm so worthless, can't even keep on to one material thing, it was so easy to just keep it on. I feel so sick I want to puke, and it's hard to breathe, everytime I touch my troath it's gone. looked for 3 straight hours, bags, shoes, pockets, sofa, vacuum cleaner.. gah, I'll do anything for it to come back. I haven't seen him for eight days, it's not the longest, but god it feels like it. The only person I trust said he trusted me, and I lost the one thing he held precious. I don't deserve it, I don't deserve his kindness. I want to disappear, I want to remove myself from his life, but it will just be yet another disappointment. I have to find it, have to make up for it first
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

things happen okay it will show up don't stress over it okay i am sure when bf comes home it will be found he will help you find it take care
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

It's wierd how those things turn up when you stop looking for them.....try not to get too worked up....I'm sure if he really loves you he will overlook the loss of the necklace...
    I bet you find it soon..