Lost love

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Escape_the_thoughts, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In 6th grade I met this guy. We instantly started dating and lasted for 9 months one day out of the blue he called me and dumped me. After that I felt dead. I moved and he moved on. We became good friends and we got back together. After 3 months he told me he loved me and I already knew I loved him. Distance tore us apart. After 5 months we split. Again he moved on. I went to my friends house and decided to pay him a visit. We got back toga the and then for the fort time we kissed. We lasted 7 months. He invited to to his homecoming and we made out and whatever. Then at the dance we kissed and danced and it was a blast. That was when it all went south. He stopped calling and I stopped waiting b the phone. We have only talked a few times since then. I still love him and miss him so much it hurts. I became depressed and am currently seeing a therapist. My mom doesn't listen and my father could care less. He found out I was cutting and called me only to tell me how dumb I am. That's the last I heard from him. I still miss him ever single day.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You hun are wasting your tears on him He is a user hun He gets what he wants then moves on You need hun to move on too ok You find someone that will always be there hugs

3. TheCamel

TheCamel Member

It does indeed hurt when you have feelings for someone and they don't return them. It hurts even more when that person knows you have feelings for them and they use it to their advantage. You're young, and you have a whole lifetime to meet countless more people, and there is definitely someone out there for you. It may take some time, patience, and work, but when you find that person, all of it will be worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.