Lost my daughter ....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BLR, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLR

BLR New Member

Lost my daughter to suicide, living without her has got to be worst than death. I have been fighting my depression for a little over a year, but I am getting weaker and afraid.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi BLR, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. :hug: I hope that this site will be helpful to you to get through the tough times.

4. BLR

BLR New Member

I hope so, too. I have another daughter, and I am trying to stay strong for her.

5. BLR

BLR New Member

Thank you, trying to hold on to the good stuff and what I still have.

6. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

OMG. You are living my worst nightmare. Losing a daughter and forced to stay strong for the other. I have feared being in this exact situation more times than I can count with two bi-polar daughters. I wish I could jump through the tubz and give you a hug.

Your pain and loss must be unbearable at times - it tears at my heart. How brave you are to keep on going and what love you are showing by putting your other daughter's needs before your own pain. It takes a lot of strength to focus on the positive right now but you are absolutely right. You do have another daughter. I hope the two of you can bring comfort to each other.

Do you have someone there for you? A therapist or friend/family member? If you'd like to talk more, please feel free to PM me. One often says "I can't imagine what you are going through" but the problem here is that I CAN imagine just that.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry for your loss, cannot imagine what you are going through, I think you should get into counseling if you aren't already. Again, I am so sorry. hugs to you :hug:

8. Tjh

Tjh Active Member

I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do not have to be strong all the time ok remember it is ok to release the tears and the anger hope you continue to talk to us ok hugs

10. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

Please stay strong, whatever happens. I believe in you and you are stronger than you could ever imagine. Do not ever give up, you will always have this forum to fall back on.

11. Lainey

Lainey New Member

I'm so sorry you have lost your daughter to suicide. It must be a very hard road for you. Be kind and gentle with yourself during this difficult journey.

12. insac2015

insac2015 Member

I am very sorry and saddened to hear about your daughter. In December 2013 my daughter tried to kill herself. I remember going to the hospital and there she was. The doctor said she shouldn't have made it. Saddest day of my life. Since then i haven't been in her life at all. I miss her dearly. She's now 16. I have thought many times what would i do if she had passed or if she tries again and is successful. I have no answer. And it scares me. I know i would need a lot of support from other people. I would probably need to be sedated. I can't imagine what you are going through but i think you came to the right place. I believe you can find a lot of support here. I hope to see you around again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.