lost my faith in humanity today

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PiecesMended, Sep 8, 2010.

1. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

:rant:It sounds so stupid but this has REALLY upset me and I keep obsessing over it so maybe i need to write it down... get some opinions and someone to tell me to "calm down its no big deal"....
    Some random person started texting me saying they were a friend of a friend (they named the friend) and said could I add them on msn... I said no cause i didnt know who they are but eventually I gave in cause they said theyve met me before and that Ive spoken to them. Ive got bad memory so why was i gonna argue?
    I went on the computer and said oh wait my computer had a virus and got wiped. I have to download msn again so they said theyd wait. It took 30 F:censored:ING minuetes and then I added them then they started insulting me (badly) but i took it rather personally. I blocked them and deleted them immediatly. But i cant stop thinking; Who the F:censored: waits half an hour JUST to take th piss out of someone they dont even KNOW?! They said that they werent really friends with my friend, they just guessed the name right. This is why I hate people. thank you asshole for proving me right! i dont even know how they got my number, but they havnt got in touch since thank god. im sick of prank calls at 3am! :blub:why has it upset me so much?!!! :rant:

2. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Because people, every single person, is scum.
    Not worth the atoms they're made of.

None of us are.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what a low, stupid, idiotic, cowardly, thoughtless thing to do to someone....
    they are :censored:

I would be as upset as you are

try not to stress yourself out too much though...(hard I know) they,re not worth the effort..

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I love you too. :B

Pieces: How random, did they even say why they freaked out? (not that it excuses their actions of course) It isn't stupid to be angry at someone like that, it's pretty justified. Just don't let it consume you. I don't have much to say about it, I get the same way.

5. PiecesMended

No they didn't they just randomly did it. I don't know. I mean I've had hacked emails contacting me that just spam URLs at me but this was a person typing. I don't get it either. Thank you for not thinking it's stupid to be angry over it. I'm trying not to think about it too much (it was the other day now) but I still do because I over analyze things and I always find a way to blame myself because I'm so self critical. But oh well life goes on I'm sure

6. Prof.Bruttenholm

You want something to get mad over. Today was my second class for creative writing.
    I sat in class, one desk behind a very attractive girl, she was the only other person in this short row of desks with me, she had one person to either side of her, but there was a circle of desks around me where no one chose to sat (because I am a pariah apparently), anyhow, she was handed the attendance and she should have handed it to me, instead she handed it to her left and I had to actually ask someone if I could see it so I could sign into class.
    No one even notices me or if they do they look at me with disgust.
    I am a monster.

7. PiecesMended

that used to happen to me at school all the time... People suck but it's not your fault. They are just ignorant and I'm not just saying that, I know from personal experience. Also if it's the second class do you mean it was your second class or that it was the second class? If it was only the second class then maybe not everyone is comfortable in class yet?

8. Prof.Bruttenholm

No one is ever comfortable around me. How do you explain the circle of desks? I looked around, everyone else was sitting next to at least on or two other people and talking but me, I was an island.
    I am a disgusting, freakish monster.

9. PiecesMended

Okay I cant explain the circle of desks. But shit like this happened to me all the time. I do know how you feel even if you might think I'm just being condisending. Two facts I personaly try to live by:
    Fact one: Most people are total jerks.
    Fact two: Some are not.
    Always look for the minority. They do exist, they just take some finding is all. Have you tried starting a convorsation with anyone in your class? I hope it gets better for you soon.

10. Prof.Bruttenholm

It wont. It never really does for me.

11. PiecesMended

Sorry this was mean i deleted it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  12. PiecesMended

acctually thinking about it it wasnt that mean I dunno why I got worked up over it sorry

13. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Better safe than sorry?

14. Prof.Bruttenholm

Doesnt matter, I am scum and I deserve to die.